While it’s undeniably spacious, the 2023 Lexus GX is more than just a large carrier for your family. It’s also equipped with advanced features that provide security and connection. These are just a few of the reasons we’re confident families will love the three-row SUV at Lexus of Orange Park.
You’ll Feel Safe Behind the Wheel
Naturally, you want to feel that you and your family are safe when you’re out on the road. Luckily, the Lexus GX provides the peace of mind you’re looking for.
These safety features are included as standard in the SUV:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert
- Intelligent High Beams
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Hill-Start Assist Control
Expansive, Comfortable Cabin
There’s comfortable seating for seven inside the three-row SUV (or six with the available second-row captain’s chairs). You can also conveniently fold the second and third rows flat for a class-leading 64.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
These available amenities help enhance everyone’s comfort inside:
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated second-row outboard seats
- Three-zone automatic climate control with interior air filter, smog sensor, and recirculation mode
Convenient Connection for Everyone
Staying connected has never been easier with the intuitive technology in the Lexus GX. It provides a convenient connection to navigation, entertainment, your contacts, and more.
The intuitive features available include:
- 10.3-inch touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay® integration and Android Auto™ compatibility
- 17-speaker Mark Levinson® premium surround sound system
- Alexa compatibility
Visit Lexus of Orange Park to Test Drive the 2023 Lexus GX
When you’re looking for a Lexus luxury vehicle, we’re proud to be your go-to dealership. Visit us to take a test drive in the Lexus GX and see it for yourself. We’d love to help you upgrade your family vehicle today!