One of the things we enjoy about being Lexus dealers serving Valdosta, GA and nearby areas is acting as a resource drivers can rely on. One way we serve our community as a trusted resource is by answering automotive questions. We’ve compiled a few of our most common inquiries.
- I know you sell new Lexus automobiles, but do you sell pre-owned Lexus cars as well? Yes, we have a generous inventory of pre-owned Lexus vehicles at our Lexus dealership, along with a selection of L/Certified models. If you’re interested in buying a previously owned automobile, stop by our convenient location so we can help you find the best match.
- My tires are worn. Will you help me determine which tires I should buy? Yes, we’ll be happy to help you identify the tires that are best for your car. We’ll also provide advice about maintaining your tires while we’re at it.
- If my credit isn’t the best, can I still get a car loan through your Lexus dealership? Our finance experts will do their best to assist with your unique situation. You’ll never know unless you try.
- Is your Florida Lexus dealership open on Sundays? No, our Lexus dealership is closed on Sundays.
- Is your Lexus service center open on Saturdays? Yes, our Lexus service center is open every Saturday from 8 AM until 4 PM. It’s open from 7 AM until 7 PM Monday through Friday as well.
- Do you have a collision center? Yes, we have a collision center at our location. Our Jacksonville, FL Lexus collision center is open Monday through Saturday every week.
Do you have a question that’s not included in the list just provided? If so, contact Lexus of Orange Park now.