Interested in financing a pre-owned Lexus vehicle? Get the expert advice you need from our team here at Lexus of Orange Park. Before you sign on the dotted line, here are some things you need to know about financing a pre-owned Lexus car.
Pre-Owned Lexus Financing Tips
- Know your credit score. Before you begin the financing process, we recommend finding out your credit score. Use a site like CreditKarma to find out how low or high your score is. Once you have an idea of your credit score, you can estimate what interest rate and loans you’ll be able to qualify for.
- Find a trustworthy lender. When you finance a vehicle, you have to go through a financial institution to acquire the funds you need. Many drivers choose a bank as their primary lender, but we recommend using our in-house financing to simplify the process. Our Lexus finance department will work with you to secure the best possible deal for your pre-owned Lexus.
- Apply for a loan. After you find a trusted lender, you can apply for a loan to cover the cost of your pre-owned Lexus vehicle. Be sure to stay within your budget so you can afford your monthly payments, making sure to consider insurance costs and other additional fees.
- Negotiate your price. Once you get a deal from our finance team, you can negotiate your price. Try and see if you can add additional coverage, premium upgrades, or a large down payment so you can get a better monthly rate. Since you’re choosing a pre-owned Lexus, you have some room to negotiate your price.
- Drive away in your dream vehicle. Now comes the fun part. When all of your paperwork is signed, the only thing left to do is to enjoy your pre-owned Lexus vehicle!
Buy a Pre-Owned Lexus Today
Ready to drive home in a pre-owned Lexus? Visit our Lexus dealership in Jacksonville, FL to find the right car for you!